Friday 1 April 2011

Pain in the rear end

Not physically you understand just this bloody expensive Cybercafe that P & O run, it takes ages to boot up, doesn't like IE9 and downloading Google Chrome is costing me a fortune, why oh why didn't I  put it on before the cruise/

Anyhow we had a great day in Vigo and apart from the steps that really, really got to Hilary it was a very nice day indeed.  We rounded it off sitting by the pool with Hilary drinking Pimms, "Well if we are having it at the wedding I need to know what it tastes like."  Good excuse that.  She did buy a handbag so that is one thing out of the way, and about the only other thing was bottled water 'cos it is so expensive on board.

And now we have set sail for Lisbon tomorrow and are hoping that the next sea day is going to be a lot calmer than the first one.  That's it, I am out of money and Chrome is only half way done downloading.  the only reason I am trying it is in the hope that it will let me upload pictures, IE9 and this stupid ship programme certainly won't let me.  I think that my next plunge is going to be the £70 package just so that we can stay in touch.

Take care all.

No comments:

Post a Comment