Wednesday 30 March 2011


This will not be a regular occurrence but we have just come from my birthday dinner, excellent as usual, Hilary had the plaice and I had the salmon and that together with prawn cocktail starters plus figgy ginger pudding for afterwards was just about enough to keep body and soul together until breakfast tomorrow.  Our new dining companions on Table 51 are Peter and Kay 88 and 86 respectively – Peter was in the grocery business for 50 years and they seem to be pretty seasoned cruisers, only 4 of us on the table so the jollity of Table 58 will not be repeated.  Hiilary has wimped out and gone to bed while I up in the Cyberstudy bashing out works in Word.

The sea is a bit lumpy and we have been promised 5 feet swells tomorrow so we will be rocked to sleep tonight while we plan our day at sea for tomorrow.

Last time I blogged I could not upload the two pictures that I have taken so I will have one more go and then abandon it until next time.  The cost of the internet hasn’t changed too much but at 35 pence a minute it doesn’t pay to spend too much time on line, I have entered a competition to win 250 minutes free which would be a huge bonus.

Thank you and goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment